Student Permit Form

A player residing away from his usual place of abode while attending secondary/TAFE college, institution or university on a full time or continuous basis and playing in any competition may, during registered school holidays and registered semester vacations, receive a permit to play with the club with which the player was previously registered with before being cleared to his current club without having to be cleared. Player must complete a VCFL Permit for Student form and submit with approval from all parties involved by no later than 5pm on the last business day before the scheduled match.

Download by clicking this link


Major Sponsors
Ballarat Leagues Club