Robert Allan Medal
This award was introduced in 2004 and recognises the player adjudged by all Clubs to have the potential to possibly play at an elite level – either the VFL or AFL football.
The award is determined on the following criteria
· Each coach from each grade will vote 3 – 2 – 1 for the best opposing player they have coached against this year.
· Players will be awarded votes for best on ground in any Inter-league matches played
· State representative games are taken into consideration
· All Australian selection is also taken into account
· Umpires votes will be taken into consideration
· Ballarat Football League will talk to talent scouts at matches.